And yet again, Soni Sori’s case didn’t come up in the Supreme Court. Meanwhile, back in Chhattisgarh, in jail, Soni is being denied the treatment that she needs for the stones that were shoved up her anus and vagina by the police.
- Joint Statement on the arbitary arrest of Dr.Sunilam and Dayamani Barla
- Jharkhand: State ploy to silence a dissenting voice?
- PROTEST NOW – Dr. Sunilam & Dayamani Barla Behind Bars
- Dayamani Barla Granted Bail By Court, But The Police Won’t Let Her Go
- New Delhi: 13th Oct: Lecture of Sedition, anti-Terror Laws & Democracy
- ‘If you act against the system, you are either killed or cases are fabricated against you’
- Brutality of the state exposed on fabricated cases
- Interim recommendations: People’s hearing on fabricated cases
- Update in the Seema Azad case: Protest on June 26th
- Resist the silent emergency! Call for Action on June 26th 2012
- Soni Sori : Time Line
- Student, Activist, Naxalite? Framed!
- Film Makers And Media Activists Demands Unconditional Release of Maudany
- Maudani and his Politics
- Support Shahina - Memorandum to Chief Minister
- Withdraw vindictive cases against Dr. Sunilam, punish the guilty
- shana on The untold story of Abdul Nassar Ma’dani’s family…
- PCFKSA on The untold story of Abdul Nassar Ma’dani’s family…
- abdulla kunhi on A short Note on Maudani’s Life
- Ravana on Soni Sori : Time Line
- prakasammg on Dharna & Memorandum : Murderous Attack on Ramesh Agrawal